Post-Care Instructions – Prolozone Therapy
1. After injection, please stop all aggravating activities.
2. Return for a second visit in 2 weeks, your third visit in 2-4 weeks, and your 4th visit in 4-6 weeks.
3. Chronic cases may need booster injections every 3-4 months.
4. There should be 10-20% improvement in pain after each injection. If there isn’t we may need to change the injections sites.
5. Ice may be used on the joint for 15 minutes at least 2-3 times over the first 48 hours.
6. Over the first week some of the pain may come back but it should not come back to baseline.
Please call (213) 866-3747 if you have any questions or concerns.